Friday 24 December 2021

Get Thee Behind Me Santa

Pye Corner Audio have released another festive freebie, Get Thee Behind Me Santa, via Bandcamp. When I first saw the cover art, I was reminded of the Bladerunner movie promo posters - yeah, it might just be me, but there's a definite Vangelis vibe to this song as well. Excellent work from Martin Jenkins and a great way to sign off for a few days. If all goes well, there should be some prepared posts over the Christmas period before I'm back, live and direct, early next week.
 
However you're spending your time, very best wishes from me. Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon.
 
 
Oh, and I've finally added expanded notes and comments to Tuesday's post on 10 of my favourite albums of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment