Friday 25 February 2022

Take A Glimpse Of The World

Dusting off more old tunes that haven't popped up on my playlist for a couple of years, predominantly propelling beats with a brief change in pace and (bendy) bass before a rousing run off into the weekend. 
 
My family is sleeping peacefully, Friday is a day off from work and I have a long weekend to look forward. So many do not have that luxury. I continually remind myself how fortunate I am. 
 
Peace be with you all.

1) Going, Going, Gone (Mindwarp Mix By Scott Christian): Information Society (1993)
2) Little Bird (The Brian McCombs Blue Jay Anthem Mix): Annie Lennox (2013)
3) San Francisco (Fred Falke Remix): Citylife ft. DD (2008)
4) The Great Commandment (Acid Commandment Vocal) (Remix By Justin Strauss): Camouflage (1988)
5) Isolation (Time Tunnel Mix By The Grid aka Dave Ball & Richard Norris): Parchman (1993)
6) Hook R: Fortran 5 (1993)
7) Bendy Bass: VCMG (Vince Clarke & Martin Gore) (2012)
8) Rapture (Armin Van Buuren Remix): iiO (2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment