Side 2 previously ushered in the weekend at your local spit 'n' sawdust bar with a few bottles of cheap Becks, salt & vinegar crisps, ripped seats, sticky carpets and the landlord's obsessive collection of novelty bottle openers glued to the upper skirt of the bar.
Side 1 therefore must be the other end, when you realise karaoke night has become morning, the lock-in is over and the landlord's kicking you all out, with the grim realisation that the clocks went forward an hour whilst you were slaughtering T.Rex, Sister Sledge and Fat Larry's Band and you're one hour closer to the end of the weekend than you expected.
On the bright side, the greasy spoon across the road is opening soon and may have the cure for the karaoke hangover you're nursing.
Take it away, people!
1) Get Back (Album Version): Laibach vs. The Beatles (1988)
2) Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?: Revolting Cocks vs. Rod Stewart (1993)
3) Know Your Rights (Edit): Primal Scream vs. The Clash (1994)
4) Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight) (Bonus Mix): The Leather Nun vs. ABBA (1986)
5) Tuff Titty Rap / Into The Groove(y) (12" Version): Ciccone Youth vs. Madonna (1986)
6) Kiss (Single Mix); Age Of Chance vs. Prince (1986)
7) Funtime (Album Version): Boy George vs. Iggy Pop (1995)
8) Smells Like Teen Spirit: Tori Amos vs. Nirvana (1992)
9) Lundi Bleu (Version Française De Blue Monday) (Radio Edit): The Times vs. New Order (1991)
10) Rock-A-Hula-Baby (Album Version): Pop Will Eat Itself vs. Elvis Presley (1990)
11) I Put A Spell On You: Marilyn Manson vs. Screamin' Jay Hawkins (1996)
1986: Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! EP: 4
1986: Kiss EP: 6
1986: The White(y) Album: 5
1988: Let It Be: 1
1990: The Last Temptation Of Elvis: 10
1992: Lundi Bleu EP: 9
1992: Silent All These Years EP: 8
1993: Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? EP: 2
1995: Cheapness And Beauty: 7
1996: Lost Highway OST: 11
1997: Kowalski EP: 3
Side Two here
Post a Comment