Friday, 9 October 2026

I Can't Express The Happiness I'm Feeling

As soon as that bass and those motorik rhythms kick in, you know it's Fujiya & Miyagi, and therefore you're in good hands.

Back with album number 10 (Ten? Has it really been that long?!), the third preview song/video from New Shiny Object arrived this week. Like Point 33 Recurring and Lowest Common  Denominator before it, No Green Light is both pleasingly familiar yet as fresh and sprightly as their debut.

New Shiny Object is out on 30th October, which is one Hallowe'en treat that won't give me the chills.

 
And yes, those of you listening to the lyrics will spot that I adapted the line "I can't express the emptiness I'm feeling" for today's post title. It's Friday, after all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new single. 3 live dates announced - the closest about 180 miles from me... if they can get within 80 I'm going...

    ReplyDelete