As usual, another Bandcamp Friday lands and I'm faced with an overwhelming number of singles, EPs and albums vying for my hard-earned moolah.
In no particular order, the following dozen will be dead certs for the checkout and dominating my playlists over the weekend*
1) Once Around The Block (Cover of Badly Drawn Boy): Ellen Beth Abdi (single)
2) North Sixteen: Jo Bartlett & Neil Haydock (album)
3) Easy EP: Smerz (EP)
4) End Of The Trail: 100 Poems (album)
5) A Drop In The Ocean: Peace & Dub Soundsystem (aka Dan Wainwright) (album)
6) Butt Sex: Mykki Blanco (single)
7) Spellbound (Yves Schopin Remixes): Rae & Christian ft. Veba (single)
8) AngieAngieAngie: spill tab (album)
9) Little to Lovers: HANN (single)
10) Unsteady: Jezebell (single)
11) Ghost Rider Remixes (Cover of Suicide): Blavatsky & Tolley (EP)
12) My Heart Is A Room With No Cameras In It: Victoryland (album)
* I may have said this about the some of these artists and releases in previous posts, but this time I really mean it!
No comments:
Post a Comment